Monsoons are playing havoc on my hair and post-pregnancy hormonal changes aren’t helping much in retaining any hair on my scalp. That’s when I picked up Beauty Formulas Argan Oil Intensive Hair Treatment. The product comes in a 18g sachet with a hair mask and a hair serum. The hair mask claims to penetrate deep into hair restoring the stress & damage of styling. The hair serum, to be applied after the mask claims to provide added moisture, shine and frizz control.
The Beauty Formulas Argan Oil Intensive Hair Treatment acts in two steps. The first being the mask. It has to be applied on regular shampoo conditioned hair. It is said to leave it on for 3-4 minutes. I left it on for a good 15 minutes as I wanted some deep conditioning. The mask is yellow in colour and consistency is just like a conditioner and applies on easily. The next step is the hair serum that has to be left on hair without rinsing off.
MIU Review of Beauty Formulas Argan Oil Intensive Hair Treatment:
- Made my hair dry and brittle- even when I used it with my regular shampoo-conditioner.
- The serum makes hair flat and greasy.
- Fails to impress.
- Argan oil, grapefruiit and Vit A& E in the mask is impressive along with the serum ingredients containing camellia oil, chamomile, Vit E and Rosemary extracts. The product also contains parabens which I do not appreciate.
- Overall a below average product at INR199 for 18g.
- It could be different on different hair.
If you have used this Beauty Formulas Argan Oil Intensive Hair Treatment, please let me know how it fared on your hair. I look forward to knowing from you.