One year ago, we started this journey together. A fashion obsessed girl hit the publish button for the first time. She was not sure anybody would like her work. She had her insecurities and doubts. She was new to blogging and knew she had to learn a lot. Fashion, Style, health and fashion. One year later, we have explored a lot. Travelled a lot, learned a lot and enjoyed a lot. I want to thank each one of you for being with me through this journey of Mitz it Up.
What I have learned in this one year:
- We need a lot of planning and perfect execution for every perfect post.
- Success is a relative concept and you will doubt your capabilities a lot times than you think
- Learning is a continuous process and there is something to learn from everybody
- Never let go of the reason why you started the blog in the first place.
- Most of your followers may just be silent spectators. Dont be dishearten! Keep going. Good work is always rewarded.
Thank you again for all the support for Mitz it Up. I will try my best to keep getting you the best in the market. Keep pouring in your suggestions. The more I hear from you, the more I learn and change.