The summer grind is here and so are we hitting the workout pad. Getting those crunches and squats building for the summer body. Just lately, I have been on scout for the perfect workout bra. Ok, I’m not gonna sit here pretend as if lingerie is a taboo. Let’s be plain- they are necessities! Like I said, I have been on the scout for some time and have bought a good number of them all which defeats the purpose- Comfort! I even got one which came in with a padded (like a pillow pad thick!) plunge neck- like seriously?? The last think I’m bothered when I’m training, is if my neck line is deep enough and ‘them things’ are visible well enough! NO! This is all just too wrong! Any girl looks for only two things from her workout bra- comfort and support. Period!
When Zivame send me this workout bra, I seriously never thought it would live up to my expectations. Yes! I had some expectations with a product that is named ‘Gravity High-Impact Running Bra’. Now, what I was unprepared was for the pretty packaging they send it in. They call it the ‘Little Black Box’. How adorable is that? It was a black box that came through in my mail. With a pull out compartment. The pull out was pink satin!! My heart melted to the ground when I saw the pink hand-written note in it! Even before seeing the product- I’m your fan Zivame!!
The product belonged to their Penny range and they have some real good stuff there! they claim to offer excellent support and comfort. Fabric Composition is 51% Polyester 41% Nylon 8% Spandex. The touch and feel of the product was definitely good. The mesh inserts allow breathing space to wick away the sweat during workout.
It has a racer-back style for ease of movement during high impact exercises such as dancing and running. It comes in a slip on style with hook and eye closure consisting of 3 rows and 3 columns for good support. Unlike the one I mentioned above, this came with just the right 2.55mm padding.
I love the broad straps as they stay in place and gives you one less thing to worry about during workout. I am very happy with the design, as it is fun & young. As simple as it is, it offers good support with practical comfort that you need when you are training.
Now, let me tell you girls some way you can check which is the perfect workout bra for you: This Sports bra Fitting Guide will ensure you have the best comfort when you are training hard.
- Look what is important for you- do not compromise on that factor. The mesh ventilation is very important for me as I do a lot of cardio and get sweaty. If you are well endowed, you need to look for a support factor in your workout bra.
- Cups should be smooth. If you are spilling out of the top and sides of your bra, your cup size is too small. If the bra cup has wrinkling, your cup size is too large. You need the right size for the correct fit when you are busy training.
- Take special care that the straps are right. If you want extra support, the straps need to be broad and thick. If straps are slipping off your shoulders, try adjusting. If you’re still having trouble, try a racer-back style as I did.
- Slide a finger under the band between your breasts; you should not be able to pull it more than an inch from your chest. Next, reach your arms overhead; if the band creeps up, it’s too big. In both cases, pick a smaller size.
- when you are trying on, make sure you do a little jumping around to see if the fitting is right and there is no spillage. If there is any, check for another size/style.
See ya guys with a new post soon
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14007101/?claim=x257579jhz8″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>