There is a nip in the weather and the glorious fall is upon us. The leaves have started to yellow and crumble and there is a lovely breeze helping them sway. Ah! how I love fall!! Layering is the master tool of any fashion addict and here I am nailing the fall layering in full glory.
Layering can be tricky too. You do not want to end up looking like a cloth hanger for sure. I picked this burgundy halter dress to layer up (Hi5 for Fall Colours). Wearing just a halter dress felt boring and drab. So, I layered it with a chic XL tee and a pair of sneakers to go! Nailing casual Fall Layering!
Tee: Van Heusen
Licks: Koovs India
To read another look I have created with the same Tee, click here. I guess this si my favourite casual Tee. Do you have a favourite too?
Few Points to remember while Layering this Fall:
- Fall calls for burgundy, deep wines, mustards and beiges. You can never go wrong with them
- Experiment with your look and be bold to go against all fashion rules
- Casual fashion is huge this season. Go Comfy!
- A pair of white sneakers can save your day- any day
- Keep accessorizing minimum with layering. Let the clothes speak.
Are you a fan of Layering? Have you got any looks you want to share with me?
Oh! A huge announcement is coming up on Blog tomorrow. Stay tuned!! Yu sure do not want to miss this exciting post.