I’ve been lusting after the Naked3 palette for a long time now. Just that they are pretty expensive and almost never on sale. To add up, I have found far too many dupes for the same. In the hunt for genuine dupes, I stumbled upon the Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Shimmers.
Now, I got Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Shimmers from the Makeup Revolution website directly and that too when a sale was going on. Got it at half the rate. The prices in India for Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Shimmers Review is above 1000 INR. I got it for almost 200-300 INR. I dint mind paying shipping when there was a lottt of makeup to be bought. So if you are into this: take notes!
Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Shimmers comes with 12 nude colours that are perfect for daily wear/ party wear. It is a mix of pearly, matte and shimmer colours that allows you to make a lot of combinations of looks.
Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum liquidum , Ethylhexyl palmitate,Polybutene, Dimethicone,Methylparaben ,Propylparaben
(+/-); CI77891, CI77491,CI77492,CI77499,CI15850,CI16035,CI42090, CI77742, CI77510, CI77007, CI19140,CI15985,CI45410
MIU Review of Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Shimmers:
- Great Pigments to start off
- Wonderful subtle shades with a mixture of matte, shimmer and pearly finish
- Endless possibilities with Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Shimmers
- I prefer to use an eyelid primer as it lets the eye shadow last longer- slight tendency to smudge
- Fairly waterproof- very happy with the results
- I wish they had names for their shades- as a suggestion.
- Totally worth the money
- Available in their website directly here at fraction of the price in India
I shall soon post more looks with this palette. Tell me if you have used this palette and I’d love to see your looks.