Its no secret I’m a K-Beauty fan. When it comes to skincare, its always Korean skincare. Lately, I have been having a few red patches and enlarged pores on my face. I have been on the hunt for a good Hyaluronic acid serum for quite some time. That is when I stumbled upon Elizavecca Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control 97% Hyaluronic Acid serum. Unlike other serums, it actually has 97% of Hyaluronic acid and the other ingredients just 3%. If that wasn’t convincing enough, it costed less than $10. Before much, it was right in my vanity ready to be used.
Hyaluronic acid is well known to be a humectant that retains moisture/ water in skincare products. It is perfect for sensitive skin too as its a naturally occurring substance in human body. Elizavecca Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control 97% Hyaluronic Acid serum is great for filling out wrinkles and pore control- giving you a super smooth soft skin.
Ingredients: Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Adenosine, Allantoin, Carbomer, Arginine, Fragrance, Hyaluronic Acid
The other ingredient Niacinamide is Vit B3, great for skin immunity and reducing hyper-pigmentation. Adenosin on the other hand aids production of elastin and collagen in skin- which in turn is great for anti-aging.
Now that I have told you guys how much goodness goes into the bottle, let me tell you about the packaging. Elizavecca Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control 97% Hyaluronic Acid serum comes in a cute box packaging with a glass bottle. I love the fact that it comes with a dropper for hygienic application. Although the dropper is not long enough to reach the end of the bottle- which means I am going to have a tough time using all the products towards the end. The glass bottle makes it less travel-friendly too.
The serum is essentially like any other serum. Water-based but gel enough to be applied. It absorbs into the skin in less than a minute and doesn’t feel oily. I like to follow it up with an emulsion/moisturizer to feel more hydrated. Have I noticed any visible changes on my skin? Well nothing drastic. For now it feels good to apply and provides a lot of good ingredients to my skin. Works great as an essence. I have read about the long term benefits and am willing to wait out the results. I honestly do not trust the overnight magical serums.
Overall, its a pretty decent simple serum that does nothing magical but does a great deal in long term. I do not mean its not a good serum, just that I may look out more options in my next serum. Have you tried Hyaluronic acid in your skin routine? Comment below if you have tried using this product.